Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about cancer risk factors, treatment and how to cope.
- The emotional side of breast cancer
- 3 facts you should know about cervical cancer
- Childhood cancer: Coping with a diagnosis
- Do you know the facts about colonoscopy prep?
- Coping with scanxiety
- Home health care quiz
- How to check for signs of testicular cancer
- How to investigate cancer treatments
- Chemotherapy: How to protect yourself from infection
- Chemotherapy: Coping with hair loss
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.