Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about cancer risk factors, treatment and how to cope.
Can weight-loss surgery help cut cancer risks?
A recent study answers concerns about GERD. Read More
- Cancer deaths down 33% since 1991
- Caring for yourself after cervical cancer
- Chemotherapy: Coping with hair loss
- Hair straighteners, dyes: Studies hint at possible cancer connection
- How to investigate cancer treatments
- What to do when cancer ruins your appetite
- Alcohol and cancer: What you need to know
- 3 facts you should know about cervical cancer
- Childhood cancer: Coping with a diagnosis
- Home health care quiz
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.