Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about cancer risk factors, treatment and how to cope.
Healthy eating habits may help curb cancer risk. Read More
- Treatments for ovarian cancer
- What is cryotherapy?
- Talking to a friend or relative who has cancer
- Cancer pain: Listen to your body, talk to your doctor
- Childhood cancer: Coping with a diagnosis
- How to investigate cancer treatments
- How to support a partner with cancer
- Chemotherapy: Coping with hair loss
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.