Health libraryBack to health library
Tips for preparing for and staying safe during a disaster.
If you have diabetes, you need to read this. Read More
- Heat your home safely
- Safety rules for snow shoveling
- Winter storm safety tips
- Make a flood plan
- Stay safe before, during and after a hurricane
- How to avoid heat illness
- Can your babysitter handle an emergency?
- Extinguish fire hazards
- Disaster preparedness and diabetes: What you should know
- Fire safety at home
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.