Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about your joints and conditions that can affect them.
- 8 common questions about hip replacement
- Learn the anatomy of the hip
- Don't shrug off shoulder pain
- Keep your joints moving
- Getting ready for joint replacement surgery
- Facts on frozen shoulders
- How to prevent knee problems
- A guide to total knee replacement
- A guide to total hip replacement
- A guide to joint aspiration and injection
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.