Health libraryBack to health library
Information and tips for caregivers.
- Bathroom fall prevention
- Make your happy home a safe one
- What does palliative care do?
- Caregivers need care too
- How to support a partner with cancer
- Finding the right nursing home for your loved one
- Hospice: Special care for special needs
- Caregiving: Make sure your home is safe
- Stress-busting tips for Alzheimer's caregivers
- Caring for a stroke survivor
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.