Health libraryBack to health library
Information on taking care of your back.
- 5 facts about back pain
- Nonsurgical treatments for back pain
- The health benefits of massage therapy
- Boost your back with a gentle stretch
- When pain is a medical emergency
- Back basics: Get help for heavy lifting
- Causes of neck pain
- Is it time to see a doctor for that achy back?
- Backpack basics
- Surgery may help chronic back pain
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.