Health libraryBack to health library
Therapy can help with many different health problems.
- Coming back from a heart attack
- Nonsurgical treatments for back pain
- Recovering from hip surgery: How to get your home ready
- Recovering after total knee replacement surgery
- How to manage chronic pain
- Exercising with arthritis
- Cardiac rehabilitation myths and facts
- Women: Rehabilitation can help treat heart disease
- Speech therapy quiz
- A guide to cardiac rehabilitation
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.