Health libraryBack to health library
Learn how to prepare for and respond to an emergency.
You can make your own kit or buy one pre-made at the store. Read More
- Is it an emergency? Asthma
- Is it an emergency? Bites
- Is it an emergency? Broken bones
- Is it an emergency? Burns
- Do you need a doctor? Cuts and puncture wounds
- Heart attack symptoms
- When pain is a medical emergency
- Stroke warning signs
- Can your babysitter handle an emergency?
- Infant CPR could save your child
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.