Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about imaging tests and technology.
- Coping with scanxiety
- Imaging and radiation facts and myths
- Diagnosing heart disease
- A guide to cardiac catheterization
- Tests you may need during pregnancy
- Testing for lung cancer
- Breast cancer screening
- Steps to a successful mammogram
- Tests you'll need after you've been diagnosed with breast cancer
- Diagnosing stroke
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.