Health libraryBack to health library
Information on preventing, finding and treating breast cancer.
- Not for women only
- Exercise during breast cancer treatment: It's a healthy choice
- Chemotherapy: How to protect yourself from infection
- Should you get a BRCA test?
- Is breast reconstruction surgery right for you?
- Caring for yourself after breast cancer
- Does breast cancer run in your family?
- Hormone therapy quiz
- Breast cancer: Nonsurgical treatments
- Medicines may help prevent breast cancer
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.