Health libraryBack to health library
Information on preventing, finding and treating breast cancer.
Does breast cancer run in your family?
Having a family history of breast cancer may put you at increased risk. Read More
- Breast cancer in men
- Hair straighteners, dyes: Studies hint at possible cancer connection
- Breast cancer quiz
- Breast cancer: What to do if you find a lump
- Breast cancer in the family
- Not for women only
- Exercise during breast cancer treatment: It's a healthy choice
- Chemotherapy: How to protect yourself from infection
- Should you get a BRCA test?
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.