Health libraryBack to health library
Information about eating right.
- Nondairy milks: When moo won't do
- Choosing a healthful cooking oil
- Cooking for 1 or 2
- Is chocolate good for your health?
- How to picture proper portions
- How to choose a whole-grain bread
- Eat better to help your heart
- Get the facts about detox diets
- Are you sabotaging your diet?
- The benefits of breakfast
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.