Health libraryBack to health library
Fitness and exercise
Regular exercise can improve your health.
- Overcoming barriers to exercise
- Exercising with arthritis
- How much activity do kids need?
- Aging and exercise quiz
- Exercising when you're overweight
- Exercising when you have heart disease
- The benefits of strength training
- Bicycle safety tips
- 7 great reasons to walk out your door
- How many calories can you burn with exercise?
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.