Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about conditions that can affect your heart.
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver linked to heart disease
- Take charge after a high blood pressure diagnosis
- Could your mammogram help your heart?
- COVID-19 linked to heart problems after recovery
- Is your bedtime good for your heart?
- Exercising when you have heart disease
- Noninvasive heart tests
- Facts on statins
- Small changes can have a big impact on your heart
- What’s cooking? Something good for your heart
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.