Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about conditions that can affect your heart.
- Make heart-healthy choices during the holiday fun
- Make a move toward a healthier heart
- Eat better for your heart
- The road to good health after a heart disease diagnosis
- The emotional side of heart health
- Living with a pacemaker or ICD
- Why you should care about cholesterol
- The truth about vitamin D and heart health
- Eat this way to lower your blood pressure
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.