Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about heart attack risk factors, prevention and treatment
- Are you at risk for a heart attack?
- Why you'll need medicines after a heart attack
- Coming back from a heart attack
- Preventing a second heart attack
- Warning for women: Heart attack symptoms can be subtle
- Diagnostic tests for heart attack
- Understanding cardiac arrest
- Cigarette smoking and heart attack
- Should you take aspirin to prevent a heart attack or stroke?
- A guide to cardiac rehabilitation
The information found in the Health Library is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor does it represent the views or position of WHMC. Readers should always consult with their healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including for specific medical needs.