- WHMC has open and flexible patient visitation. Visiting arrangements are patient-specific and based on individual needs. Patients can choose to not have visitors or phone calls. Please advise your nurse of specific requests.
- Visitors must be 12 years or older unless accompanied by an adult.
- Visitors who have experienced a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, skin rash, vomiting or diarrhea in the 48 hours before a visit is planned should not visit until it is certain they will not expose the patient to more risk of disease.
- Visitors should wash hands before and after visiting.
- Visitors should comply with any infection control practices that may be important to the patient's condition (e.g., wear isolation gown, mask, and/or gloves).
- Visitors who are disruptive or disturb patients, staff, or other visitors will be asked to stop the disruptive behavior or be escorted from the premises by law enforcement.
- Visitors are welcome to dine in WHMC's cafeteria. There are also "guest" meal trays available upon request.
For safety and security reasons, all visitors arriving after 6:30 p.m. and before 5:30 a.m. must enter through the emergency department entrance.
Additional visitor information
The cafeteria, located in the basement area of the hospital, is accessible via either elevator or stairs and is open to employees and visitors for meals and snacks during the following hours:
Monday - Friday:
Breakfast: 7:30 to 10 am
Cold food: 10 to 11 am
Lunch/hot entrees: 11 am to 2:00 pm
Grill Open: 11am to 4pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11am - 4pm
The Blue Bird Boutique is open Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and is located off the main lobby. You can contact them at ext. 222.
All profits support our hospital and local scholarship program.
Best Western/Wheatland Inn
701 North Main St.
Colfax, WA 99111
877.397.0397 | 509.397.0397
615 South Main St.
Colfax, WA 99111