Harvest Home Café
As the number of positive cases continues to significantly rise in our county and state, we need to take further action to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors. The following has been implemented as a result:
- Cafeteria. The number of patrons/customers allowed in the café at one time is limited to 5. When in the cafeteria, mask must be properly worn and maintain 6 feet from others. When waiting to enter, maintain 6 feet from others.
The café is located on the lower level of the hospital and is accessible by elevator or stairs.
Aside from designated holidays, the café is open to employees and visitors Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. with the following options:
Monday through Friday
- Breakfast: 7 to 10 a.m.
- Yogurt Bar: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cold foods only: 10 to 11 a.m.
- Lunch/Hot Entrees: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Soup, Salad & Sandwich Bar: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Grill Open: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
- Salad/Sandwich/Yogurt Bar, Grill Items: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Week of May 17
- Week of May 24
- Week of May 31
- Week of June 7
- Week of June 14
- Week of June 21
- Week of June 28
- Week of July 5
There are vending machines available outside the café.