Care Management/Social Services
The case management department consists of utilization review, discharge planning and social work. This department is an integral part of a multidisciplinary team caring for our patients.
Our social workers also help coordinate the following:
- Transitional Care Program (TCP).
- Volunteer chaplain program.
- Palliative care/end of life program.
- Behavioral health referrals.
- Ethics committee.
- Ethics consultations.
- Paternity acknowledgement.
- Referrals to community based support networks.
- Social work services in our emergency department.
- Consultations for at risk patients in our community.
- Coordination of social services throughout the patients stay.
- Advance Care Planning - click here for details and watch video below.
Honoring Choices Pacific Northwest video, is from Washington State Hospital Association.
Virtual Advance Care Planning: Best Practice for Crisis and Beyond. Learn about what is different when preparing for, having, and following up after a “virtual” ACP conversation. A one hour discussion among experienced program leaders.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can also contact our Care Management Department at 509.397.3435, ext. 354/355.